Turmeric Golden Blend Powder contains ingredients of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper. These natural ingredients have been carefully selected for their abundant health benefits. It’s a superhero blend!
1 onion diced
4 gloves garlic minced or 4 tsp crushed garlic
2 tsp Kintra Foods Turmeric Golden Blend
2 tsp Mexican chilli powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 bay leaves
1 tsp sugar or stevia (optional)
2 x 400 g can diced tomatoes
2 x 400 g can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
250 g sweet potato diced
300 g celery sliced
1 x 400 ml can light coconut milk
500 g cauliflower chopped into bite sized pieces
2 cups baby spinach or chopped kale
Quinoa, to serve
Coriander, to serve
- In a large non-stick pot, sauté the onion. Use a little water to avoid sticking.
- Add the garlic, Turmeric Golden Blend, chilli powder, salt, bay leaves and sugar (if using) and stir occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chickpeas, sweet potato, celery and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes, or until sweet potato are cooked through.
- In the last 10 minutes add the cauliflower.
- In the last 2 minutes add the spinach or chopped kale and stir until wilted.
- Remove the bay leaves and serve with quinoa or brown rice and a sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves if desired.
Recipe by @healthyeating_jo