Our #1 diet tip and coffee substitute
Roasted Dandelion Blend is caffeine free and a wonderful aid to digestion and a healthy liver. It also improves the condition of your skin.
Kintra Foods Roasted Dandelion Blend
Kintra Foods Roasted Dandelion Blend is a rich blend of roasted dandelion root and roasted chicory root which tastes similar to coffee but is caffeine free. This product is ideal for the health conscious and lovers of coffee.
Dandelion root is a fantastic herb used to help detoxify your organs, especially the liver and kidneys. It is great for purifying the blood. It’s also wonderful at promoting a healthy digestive system. Dandelion root:
- Improves digestion and aids weight loss.
- Eases congestion of the liver.
- Helps to purify the bladder and kidneys.
- Reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins B and C.
- Helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improve blood circulation.
- Helps to ease bloating and aching joints.
- Helps to cure skin conditions.
Dandelion’s herbal name is Taraxacum Officinale which is derived from the Greek taraxos (disorder) and akos (remedy) on account of the curative action of the plant. Dandelion has been used as a medicine for centuries. Dandelion quickly became a favourite healing herb in Europe, Asia, India, the Americas, Mexico and New Zealand. Dandelion’s popularity continues to grow and is embraced by both herbalists and modern medicine. Kintra Foods provides a Roasted Dandelion beverage in a filter bag which is ideal for customers wanting the convenience of a healthy beverage at home or work. The 150g jar and 1kg pouch are perfect for customers and cafes using the product in their coffee machines to make a delicious dandelion latte. Try making a popular LSD (Latte Soy Dandelion) cafe style!
- Preservative free
- Caffeine free
- Lactose free
- Gluten free